Please make sure to fill out this form AFTER you have made a FINAL decision and are APPROVED by your HOA if applicable.
Please ask if you have any questions regarding the format below. Once your color submission has been received your paint order will be placed,
Any changes after filling out this form will incur additional fees for paint and/or labor.
Preparations for exterior painting;
Just a friendly reminder of preparations as we get closer to painting your exterior;
- Please make sure to remove all items from exterior walls as well as along the exterior perimeter of the property including furniture, plants and any items along the landscaping/yard. For the lanai area, pool furniture needs to be moved away at least 5 yards from the house or on the other side of pool/back yard so we can cover floors and will be allowed room for the painting equipment.
- Please have all foliage, bushes and shrubs cut back from the walls at least 12"(or more) or tied back and away from areas being painted. This will also prevent any moisture from being trapped behind them and will allow proper coverage and dry/cure time which may take up to 30 days.
(moving of furniture and/or cutting away bushes or foliage can be completed by our company for an additional Fee if you choose.)
- Please have all vehicles removed from the driveway on the day of pressure washing and day/days during the painting process.
- You are not required to be present on the day of pressure washing, although we will need to have any gates/screen doors unlocked for access and vehicles removed from driveway.
- The night before we begin the painting process, please make sure to have any sprinkler systems turned off if applicable.
- On the morning we start the painting, we will need someone available to open the doors for approximately 20 min. so we are able to prep them for painting and then you can close/lock them for the remainder of the process.
- We will also need someone to be available around 5:00pm on the day we are finishing with the painting to execute a final walk through to ensure that everything is completed to your satisfaction.
- Please, also understand that there may be conditions that are beyond our control that ma cause a delay in our scheduling. Any target date that may have been discussed prior to regarding your painting schedule is an approximate time and can be affected by things such as, weather conditions or a prior job taking longer that was anticipated due to unforeseen conditions.
- Once we have received your approved color submission, they will be considered final and your paint order will be processed. If any changes are made to the original colors that have been submitted, it will require additional costs for labor and materials. You will then be added to our "active" schedule next in line and we will be contacting you as we get closer to arrange a time for the pressure washing. All is weather permitting.
- Paint takes up to 30 days to cure and reach its full strength. Please use caution when using your front door as things such as keys, pets claws etc. could damage the paint during that time.
- If a color book was provided for you, please leave it by your front door on the day we pressure wash for pick up.
- If you are having your lanai floor stained, please remember that it can take up to 30 days to cure and reach it's full strength. We recommend that (although you can place your furniture back lightly) do not to slide anything on the floor as it may scratch the stain off until it has had time to cure. It is also advised to refrain from placing any potted plants directly on your lanai floor which can trap in moisture as well as allowing pets on it for a longer period of time (urine can penetrate through and effect the stain that was applied).
- If you are changing the color format of your house from the existing color format (example, side or back doors are currently painted the same as the house but you would like to change them to be painted the same color as the trim) please send an email stating these changes prior to commencement of work. Any changes requested after work has begun will require an additional cost for labor and/or materials.
- Please take note: After your painting is completed and you plan to have any future pressure washing done to your home to keep it up, please remember to have the house rinsed with water completely prior to applying any chemicals (including chlorine) then thoroughly rinse off after pressure washing is complete. This will eliminate any fading to your paint colors, this is specially important if your choosing a darker color.